I'm losing it all...
School work is so tedious and mundane. These days with driving and datelines, is enough to kill my day. I really wanna get my license soon. There's so much things to worry about, projects, datelines and even fieldwork. Plus, it so frustrating that with all these stress and shit, I'm still gaining weight and I feel really really fat. Oh well.
I spent the weekend slacking, not even want to bother to think about school work. I paid for it, not literally, but I stayed up till 230am on friday night so that I can have a peace of mind of Saturday. Went shopping with parents, like FINALLY, we haven't been out together for the past one month or so. Didn't get any nice stuffs that I want so ya, empty-handed. As much as I'm concerned of the GSS, I've yet to find time to do some real shopping and not forgetting that the cash in the bank is running seriously low. Today, spent the morning sketching and conceptualising some stuffs for my graphic communication module, which I must say I hearts it but is giving me a real mental and physical torture. Anyway, headed to visit Grandpa. Caught up with two lovely cousins, see and heard a lot of new things. I just loved hanging out with them.
Sometimes I think I need no friends if I have a great bunch of cousins and all. But I think no one can survived without friends, okay, at least I can't. I don't need many, a few goodie good ones will do. Even we hardly meet up or so, is fine, as long as we remember each other. =)
Oh, to share more. Recently, school work is so hellish that the thought of "Quitting School" for the first time in my whole schooling life blink across my mind. It's that bad okay, for those who know me, ya! It's a record. I've been seriously thinking about my future in the recent months. Perhaps is the thought of graduating that putting me in the check. There's always so much you wanted to do but there's only that much you can do. I promised myself that someday I gonna stay in the Europe countries or perhaps just traveling around and when I've found the place where my heart stays, I'll stay and be happy, but definitely I don't see myself in Singapore. I did share with some classmates that I don't see myself having kids or even getting married. Haha. Isn't that thinking too far?
So all in all, Life is kinda sticky and muddy right now with projects and crazy close datelines along with driving, which can be real good or darn sucky and exams that are near. I really can't wait to graduate and travel around with my cousins or friends.
Loved and take care.
I spent the weekend slacking, not even want to bother to think about school work. I paid for it, not literally, but I stayed up till 230am on friday night so that I can have a peace of mind of Saturday. Went shopping with parents, like FINALLY, we haven't been out together for the past one month or so. Didn't get any nice stuffs that I want so ya, empty-handed. As much as I'm concerned of the GSS, I've yet to find time to do some real shopping and not forgetting that the cash in the bank is running seriously low. Today, spent the morning sketching and conceptualising some stuffs for my graphic communication module, which I must say I hearts it but is giving me a real mental and physical torture. Anyway, headed to visit Grandpa. Caught up with two lovely cousins, see and heard a lot of new things. I just loved hanging out with them.
Sometimes I think I need no friends if I have a great bunch of cousins and all. But I think no one can survived without friends, okay, at least I can't. I don't need many, a few goodie good ones will do. Even we hardly meet up or so, is fine, as long as we remember each other. =)
Oh, to share more. Recently, school work is so hellish that the thought of "Quitting School" for the first time in my whole schooling life blink across my mind. It's that bad okay, for those who know me, ya! It's a record. I've been seriously thinking about my future in the recent months. Perhaps is the thought of graduating that putting me in the check. There's always so much you wanted to do but there's only that much you can do. I promised myself that someday I gonna stay in the Europe countries or perhaps just traveling around and when I've found the place where my heart stays, I'll stay and be happy, but definitely I don't see myself in Singapore. I did share with some classmates that I don't see myself having kids or even getting married. Haha. Isn't that thinking too far?
So all in all, Life is kinda sticky and muddy right now with projects and crazy close datelines along with driving, which can be real good or darn sucky and exams that are near. I really can't wait to graduate and travel around with my cousins or friends.
Loved and take care.
Labels: BORING


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home